Continuing a Tradition of Partnership, Innovation, and Educational Excellence
NYS Teaching Certification
Updated information on the NYS teaching certification requirements.
• Helen Bolen, Elementary Educ. Teacher, 21 years, 8 months
• Sarah Lekki, Art Education Teacher, 32 years, 6 months
• Neil Dennison, Elementary Education Teacher, 31 years
• Judith Windhausen, Elementary Ed. Teacher, 23 years, 5 months
• Sharon Grande, Elementary Education Teacher, 15 years
• Frances Knighton, Elementary Education Teacher, 31 years
• Shelly Lee, Reading Teacher, 34 years, 8 months
• Sandra McGuane, Speech Teacher, 27 years, 5 months
• Lynn Stevenson, Reading (AIS) Teacher, 31 years, 5 months
• Patricia Slack, Special Education Teacher, 13 years
March and April -- The Latest CSTA Minutes
Without the Union ...
• Candace Carroll, Special Education Teacher, 19 years
• Christina Ciciarelli, Reading (AIS) Teacher, 24 years
• James Kuhl, Elementary Educ. Teacher, 36 years, 3 months
• Mary Catherine Pugh, Special Education Teacher, 35 years
• Daniel Schroth, Music Teacher, 31 years
• Lois Volcko, Mathematics Teacher, 28 years
• Patricia DeVivo-Beers, Mathematics Teacher, 34 years
• Dale Greabell, Social Studies Teacher, 33 years
• John Heins, Technology Teacher, 23 years
• Lorraine Houck, Special Education Teacher, 13 years
• Rebecca Mera, Social Studies Teacher, 30 years, 1 month
• Diane Tallents, Business Education Teacher, 20 years
The Latest Retiree Information
Reclaim the Joy of Teaching Article
Our union decided to create a Disaster Relief Fund for members of the Central Square School District community. We have a form that any CSTA member can fill out requesting funds that we wanted to make available on the website. Please click here to access the CSTA Disaster Relief Fund form.
Take Action with NYSUT's MAC
CSTA Members,We are all aware of the fight for confidentiality for our evaluations. I urge you to go to https://mac.nysut.org and join NYSUT's Member Action Center from your home computer. Send your fax to your legislators and the governor that your personal evaluation needs to be kept personal, and don't do it once, do it twice every day. Share the information and site with your family and friends and ask them to send their faxes. "Like" the MAC site and add them to your Facebook page. Take action, remind your colleagues and push back.
Visitors since August 7, 2007: